Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Instructions Vezon And Kardas

A summary for my taste too yanquee


The Abyss - [James Cameron - USA - 1989] During the 80
Cameron was responsible for several blockbusters pochocleras as Piranha, Aliens, Rambo, and Terminator ... The Abyss is one of the first movies that appeal to the imagination and creativity of the director, and his attempt to disseminate a message environmentalist and eco-conscious to their viewers. Carried out with extreme passion and perfectionism, The Abyss is a film to pay attention. The beautiful blue tornazolado to be a protagonist again be in our millennium with Avatar. Where Cameron says: "Do not listen to the abyss? There the message is returned.
We now know that neither heard the abyss, or Avatar, or Michael Jackson, or Bono, or Shyamalan, nor all the documentaries we saw global warming, or the primary teachers in teaching us to save water ...
After what happened in Japan last week, I have in mind a scene from The Abyss that I can not erase. The greatest threat, the signal, the notice . When are we going to listen?

[Pony-score> 8]
_________________________________


Coraline - [Henry Selick - USA - 2009]
animated movie based on the eponymous children's novel by Neil Gaiman. Creative than most, gloomy to Tim Burton, and obviously, in the spirit of the Nightmare Before Christmas (also directed by Selick). Worthwhile for young and old, in equal measure. Engaging, charming, and inspiring. A work of art.

[Pony-score> 8]
_______________________________


Pi, Faith in Chaos - [Darren Aronofsky - USA 1998]
A psychological thriller with an aesthetic of the shell of the parrot, and a fascinating history.


94143243431512659321054872390486828512913474876027 67195923460238582958304725016523252592969257276553 64363462727184012012643147546329450127847264841075

62234789626728592858295347502772262646456217613984 829519475412398501

-not-understood and watch it
jajaja me explain, thanks
______________________________

High Fidelity - [Stephen Frears - USA - 2000]
I read the book before seeing the movie, and I must say that I ruined a bit the cinematic experience, but I do not regret one bit.
The movie is great, and the book is 10 times better.
Hornbey Nick (the author of the book) has it very clear.
Those who enjoy, love music, relationships, friends, and fun and funny things ...
who does not?

[Pony-score> 8]

________________________________

The Rite - [Mikael Håfström - USA - 2011]
I went to the cinema to see it with my best friend and I must say that I could not let a minute of fear he gave me. If it was not because I'm very susceptible to the movies or because Anthony Hopkins is a fucking actor, or because it is well into music (?).
But had a good time at the movies, with some good scares you then I sleep difficult, and other post-cinedeexorcismos typical experiences. Cool.
* the cheddar cheese fries were also barbaric

[Pony-score> 7]
________________________


Black Swan - [Darren Aronofsky - USA - 2010]
One of the most nominated film Oscar this year. Black Swan is a psychological thriller out of the ordinary, original, creative, mesmerizing. Portmand Natalie's performance is mindblowing and music just perfect. A climate of constant tension surrounds the 108 minutes. Worth watching in the cinema, because sound is an essential part the suspense of the film, and there are some stunning scenes that require the big screen and the full attention of the viewer.
* director of Requiem for a Dream (not suitable for impressionable )

[Pony-score> 8]
_______________________________


Scott Pilgrim vs. The World - [Edgar Wright - USA - 2010]
A super cool movie, but not super cool porq is Michael Cera, but because it's really cool. Unlike other films to / from / about teens, this is really cool. Recommend it to anyone. is actually very entertaining and very original.
sure the soundtrack will go up, 'cause it is also cool. haha

[Pony-score> 8]
_________________________________


Knocked Up - [Judd Apatow - USA - 2007]
The rocker hooked with (returned you know ...) cable ... and I must admit that I laughed as a few times! First I said "oh .. is bad "and then when I noticed how much I was laughing, I realized it was just my bias, because the film really was making me laugh non stop .. That should not make the plays? (correct me if I'm wrong).
aid formula: Seth Rogen never fails.
personally do not recommend virgin at 40, but many were fascinated ... and other titles which include it ... Seth seems to be a magnet for low- sbarataspochoclerashollywoodenses good comedy. (and then I jumped back bias)
* see Pineapple Express

[Pony-score> 7]

0 comments:

Post a Comment