Monday, February 7, 2011

Tay Du Ky 2009 Online

Hugh Jackman prepares to return to be Wolverine

Australian actor Hugh Jackman is already working, preparing for return to be Wolverine, the mutant adamantium claws.


Since Wolverine is a man short and bulky, the new director, Darren Aronofsky ("Black Swan") has been asked to make a lot more volume than it did in the previous film. The actor said he is already 95 kilos, while in X-Men Origins: Wolverine weighed 85. To achieve this takes a steady diet of 6 000 calories a day and a lot of training in the gym. In an interview commented:
do not know how I talk about it, but Darren told me that in the previous film looked great, but as I am very high in some scenes reminiscent of Clint Eastwood, and this aspect is not that of Wolverine.
Y (the director) told me he wanted that, that was stronger. I always think of Mike Tyson when they first appeared. Wolverine will be like a bulldog. Is exactly how I want. That's pretend, and if I have a heart attack before, you can tell people what I was trying, "said Jackman.
The script for the new film is Christopher McQuarrie ("The Usual Suspects") and is based on "Wolverine Vol 1" the comic written by Chris Claremont and illustrated by Frank Miller that chronicles the journey of the protagonist in Japan, where he finds the love of his life, Mariko Yashida, the daughter of a criminal.

Source: The show .

0 comments:

Post a Comment