Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Brazilian Wax Disney World

ehhh not a pretty pathetic list ...

If not for Pulp Fiction and Code 46 you could say I'm watching too much film of shit lately ...

Here ...

"What a Girl Wants " "What a girl wants." A pretty asshole comedy that could well be compared to all the stories featuring the Olsen twins (I saw all the people, flirtatious girl children). The girl who travels to Europe for a family problem that includes the love affair of their divorced parents (who obviously then able to reconcile) and knows a European boy takes a ride on a motorcycle and bracelets she buys in the market with sea views. Sisi. My sister said, "of those comedies that give you an incredibly false picture of life," disgustingly positive, says the PONY eh!
[Pony-score> 3]

______________________________


"Tron: Legacy" : "Tron, the Legacy." The only thing I can appreciate this movie, is that made history. Because it would be just a big bullshit brilliantly to music. Tron: Legacy merely pay tribute to the underrated "Tron" that there, in the late 70's or early 80's, caused a stir by using digital techniques cataloged movie lovers of "treason." Tron: Legacy is a film eighties of 2010, with all its cliches eighties futuristic costumes, his obsession with virtual reality, and silly scenes of unbelievable ...

[Pony-score> 5]
_____________________________


"Blades of Glory" "Blades of Glory" I can not believe they saw a movie with that name ... The issue is this: I have no cable, OK?? Sunday afternoon, I return from lunch with my dad (which I get very grouchy) is very hot outside, in my living room running enough air, and was much ice cream for dinner New Year's Eve ... yes, I will watch any crap they are giving, because over and finished reading High Fidelity and I bought yet another book cool.
(If not equal, they do not recommend watching this silliness)

[Pony-score> 4]
________________________


"Code 46" "Code 46" In the only 2 acceptable here. Michael Winterbottom has something special. His films have a unique scent. See Code 46, is a beautiful love story and science fiction.

[Pony-score> 8]
__________________________


"Another Cinderella Story" If you thought it could not overcome the waste of "What a Girl Wants" and "Blades of Glory" here disneychannellero have a title starring Selena Gomez. At least at the end they kiss (?)

[Pony-score> 2]
__________________________


"Miss Congeniality" Miss Sympathy "Worse than Disney Channel, worse than the nonsense of Will Ferrel, worse than the Olsens, Fuck I Hate This Movie. Pure shit.

[Pony-score> 1]

___________________________
"Pulp Fiction" Not the best movie I saw in my life, I must admit. I can not say that I loved (?) Well, sometimes yes, but I wanted to finish because I had to see the whole, but I wanted to turn it off while starring Bruce Willis one of the fictions ... The first scene, as all the early scenes Tarantino, INCREDIBLE, medium, boring, and towards the end, it gets set sail in a good back ... that's my observation. "know what they call a quarter of a pound in Europe?"

[Pony-score> 8.5] (deserves a decimal)
__________________________

" L'Illusionist " " The Illusionist "animated fracesa Drama. For a good nap, or at best, if you were in Europe One of these days ... recognize the places where paseaste, drawings of the film that represents drama, beauty and fidelity. Aesthetically stunning, the plot leaves a bit to be desired. A kind of criticism of European society, with a romance between a jovato something unintelligible illusionist and a materialistic asshole. (?) [Qsefumaronestos?]

[Pony-score> 7] esque designs that are cute
post

0 comments:

Post a Comment